Here's What Happens When You Soak Your Feet In Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar has some amazing benefits when we soak our feet into it.
The use of apple cider vinegar can kill the fungi and microbes responsible for the bad odour in our feet
- Soaking our feet in ACV gets rid of the bad feet odour
- It soothes our sore feet muscles
- It can also get you rid of cracked heels
Though it has a distinct aroma that can be intolerable for certain people, its health benefits by submerging your feet in it, exceed this disadvantage by a lot. We know that our feet have a lot of germs in it and suffer from a lack of oxygen as they are covered all day by our shoes or socks. This can be very damaging for our feet as it can lead us to have dry feet, asperities, calluses and other fungal infections. The use of apple cider vinegar can kill the fungi and microbes responsible for the bad odour in our feet.
Here's what you need to do:
1. In lukewarm water (not hot), add a glass of apple cider vinegar.
2. You can also add a few drops of lavender essential oil to improve the aroma.
3. Now, soak your feet in it for at least 30 minutes.
This will help :
- Soothe sore feet muscles
- Get rid of the bad feet odour
- Relieve pain from minor sunburn
- Heal dry skin
- Get rid of toenail fungus
- Remove warts
- Get rid of cracked heels
So if you've been suffering from bad feet odour or sore feet muscles, do give this a try. Doing this daily can also provide you relief from cracked heels. If your footwear has a bad odour, you can spray this into it to get rid of it.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.