• Dr Samiran Nundy - (Editor-in-Chief) is a Consultant Gastrointestinal Surgeon at the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. He is interested in organ transplantation in India, medical journals and health websites.
• Dr Anurag Krishna (MS, MCh, MNAMS) - (Assoc. Editor) is the Director of Paediatrics and Paediatric Surgery at the Max Healthcare Institute, New Delhi. Besides his clinical practice, he has published several papers and has vast editorial experience.
• Dr Shirish Kumar (MD) - (Assoc. Editor) is a Technical Officer with the World Health Organization, WHO HQ, Geneva with an interest in medical care through the internet and public health issues.
• Dr Anuj Sharma (MD) - (Assoc. Editor) is a Consultant Clinical Microbiologist at the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital with a keen interest in medical publishing, design and the web.
• Dr Nazli Siddiqi - Has been the Medical Consultant / In-house physician at NDTV since 1996 . She has had extensive experience working with young people of a variety of cultures and backgrounds . Her abiding interest is in the problems of the elderly and women.
• Parul R. Chopra - (Asst. Editor) has done her M.Sc. (Child Development) from Lady Irwin College, Delhi University. She has worked extensively with Indian children and their families especially with those in the social sector. Her interest in medicine combined with her creative skills made her join our team. She has keen interest in understanding the varied aspects of the human mind and body. When not working online with DoctorNDTV, she likes to spend her time painting canvases, reading and swimming. She is a Delhi State Level swimmer.
• Bhawna Arya - (Web Correspondent) Before joining DoctorNDTV, she was a writer for the national portal of India (India.gov.in). She studied literature at Delhi University and holds a post graduate degree in Mass Communication.
• Manisha Goel - (Web Correspondent) has done M.Sc (Media Management) from Sikkim Manipal University. Before joining our team she was a content writer for Brainpulse Technologies. Her keen interest in understanding various aspects of human body and mind made her join DoctorNDTV.com. Reading, internet surfing and travelling are her favourite pastimes.