How to have healthy teeth?
Being regular with mouth and tooth care can help you avoid tooth loss, painful gums and other dental problems.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss your teeth at least once a day.
- Don't smoke or chew tobacco.
- Look inside your mouth regularly for sores that don't heal, irritated gums or other changes.
- See your dentist regularly.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.