Caring for your child's teeth
Start brushing as soon as your child's first teeth appear.
- Start brushing as soon as teeth appear.
- Brush thoroughly twice a day, especially before bed.
- Help the child brush until he is able to do it well on his own.
- Use tooth paste that is low in fluoride as children tend to swallow it. and a Also encourage them to spit well.
- Reduce the child's sugar intake.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.