Tips on applying sunscreen
Choose a sunscreen with an SPF (sun protection factor) of at least 15.
- Choose a sunscreen with an SPF (sun protection factor) of at least 15.
- Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before going outside, and reapply every two hours if you need to stay in the sun for long.
- Reapply sunscreen after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
- Apply sunscreen generously. Use about 1 ounce of sunscreen for good coverage.
- Make sure you choose a tested sunscreen that protects against both UVA and UVB rays
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.