Tips on applying sunscreen
Choose a sunscreen with an SPF (sun protection factor) of at least 15.
- Choose a sunscreen with an SPF (sun protection factor) of at least 15.
- Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before going outside, and reapply every two hours if you need to stay in the sun for long.
- Reapply sunscreen after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
- Apply sunscreen generously. Use about 1 ounce of sunscreen for good coverage.
- Make sure you choose a tested sunscreen that protects against both UVA and UVB rays