Tips for healthy hair
Try to avoid curling irons and hair-dryers to prevent hair damage.
- A regular wash gives the required bounce and shine to your hair and keeps dandruff away.
- Get regular trims, at least 1/2 inch every four to eight weeks.
- Try to avoid curling irons and hair-dryers to prevent hair damage. Also, avoid heat and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Hair requires moisture in the scalp for it to grow healthily. Drink at least 10 glasses of water per day.
- Hair follicles are made of protein. Therefore, it is advisable to eat a diet rich in protein. Have cheese, eggs, almond, beans sprouts, fish, seafood and yogurt.