Tips for healthy hair
Try to avoid curling irons and hair-dryers to prevent hair damage.
- A regular wash gives the required bounce and shine to your hair and keeps dandruff away.
- Get regular trims, at least 1/2 inch every four to eight weeks.
- Try to avoid curling irons and hair-dryers to prevent hair damage. Also, avoid heat and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Hair requires moisture in the scalp for it to grow healthily. Drink at least 10 glasses of water per day.
- Hair follicles are made of protein. Therefore, it is advisable to eat a diet rich in protein. Have cheese, eggs, almond, beans sprouts, fish, seafood and yogurt.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.