Preventing excessive sweating
Limit caffeine as it tends to cause anxiety, which in return triggers the body to excessive sweating.
- Limit caffeine as it tends to cause anxiety, which in return triggers the body to excessive sweating.
- Yoga is one of the most natural ways to control excessive sweating. Yoga calms down the nerves and subsequently lessens sweat production.
- Say no to spicy foods. Spicy foods may be delightful and tasty but they make your body sweat more frequently in short time periods.
- Wearing high quality undershirts made of cotton or just a T-shirt help absorb body sweat and make it evaporate fast.
- Instead of having hot tea and coffee, go for fresh juices, lemonade or iced-beverages to regulate your body temperature, which will prevent excessive sweating.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.