How to prevent hair fall?
Have a diet rich in protein and calcium and choose good hair products help prevent hair fall.
- Hair follicles are made of protein. Therefore, it is advisable to eat a diet rich in protein. Have cheese, eggs, almond, beans sprouts, fish, seafood and yogurt.
- Calcium is another important nutrient for strengthening the hair follicles and roots in your scalp. Hence, include food rich in calcium like milk and cheese in your diet .
- Have sound sleep. Irregular sleeping is one of the leading causes for hair loss. Therefore, make sure that you get at least 7-8 hours of sleep.
- Chose hair care products carefully, because they would directly affect the growth of your hair. Never use harsh shampoos, conditioners or stylizing products.
- Alcohol and tobacco are the root causes for majority of hair loss problems. Hence, quit habits such as smoking and consumption of alcohol.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.