How to quit alcohol?
Stay away from places and situations where you might be tempted to drink.
- Stay away from places and situations where you might be tempted to drink. Avoid going to bars or pubs.
- Share with your friends and family that you want to stop drinking alcohol. Hang around people who support you and your goal.
- Get rid of all the alcohol in the house. If you have a spouse or roommate who drinks, kindly ask them not to drink around you.
- Engage yourself in positive and meaningful activities like regular exercising. It is actually effective if you maintain a daily exercise routine while avoiding alcohol.
- You can also replace your drinking habits with hobbies that are constructive such as reading, painting or other things.