Treating a hangover
Have fruit juice: It contains fructose, which helps the body burn alcohol faster.
- Have fruit juice: It contains fructose, which helps the body burn alcohol faster.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink lots of water before you go to bed and again when you get up in the morning. This will relieve discomfort caused by dehydration.
- Take B-complex: The body uses up more vitamins when under stress and after drinking. So, replenish your body with B complex.
- Eat something after getting up: The minute you wake up start eating the saltine crackers or biscuits.
- Have a soda: Carbonated drinks like sodas and colas relieve the effects of nausea.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.