Treating a hangover
Have fruit juice: It contains fructose, which helps the body burn alcohol faster.
- Have fruit juice: It contains fructose, which helps the body burn alcohol faster.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink lots of water before you go to bed and again when you get up in the morning. This will relieve discomfort caused by dehydration.
- Take B-complex: The body uses up more vitamins when under stress and after drinking. So, replenish your body with B complex.
- Eat something after getting up: The minute you wake up start eating the saltine crackers or biscuits.
- Have a soda: Carbonated drinks like sodas and colas relieve the effects of nausea.