Eat slowly. Gulping food and beverages allows large amounts of air to enter the stomach.
- Avoid smoking pipes, cigarettes and cigars; chewing gum, sipping through straws and bottles with narrow mouths.
- Avoid carbonated beverages
- Eat slowly. Gulping food and beverages allows large amounts of air to enter the stomach.
- Do not deliberately swallow air to force a belch.
- Avoid foods that may cause gas.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.