Avoid taking alcohol and caffeinated beverages such as coffee and soft drinks as these aggravate the effects of dehydration.
- Try to avoid the sun in the middle of the day or at noon. Use an umbrella to protect yourself from direct sunlight.
- Drink water and fresh fruits juices, rich in Vitamin C, at regular intervals on hotter days.
- Avoid taking alcohol and caffeinated beverages such as coffee and soft drinks as these aggravate the effects of dehydration.
- When you exercise, be sure that you drink plenty of water before, during, and after.
- On those warmer days, take plenty of breaks from your daily activities to get in the shade and drink plenty of fluids.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.