Be aware of common allergens like pollen, dust, fur, drugs, specific foods etc, and avoid them to prevent an allergic reaction.
- Avoid exposure to agents that trigger the allergic response.
- Be aware of common allergens like pollen, dust, fur, drugs, specific foods etc, and avoid them to prevent an allergic reaction.
- Patients, who have suffered from an anaphylactic reaction in the past, should carry an injectable shot of a drug called epinephrine that can be administered in an emergency.
- Prompt treatment of severe allergic reactions, especially anaphylactic reactions, is essential.
- By dusting surfaces and washing bedding often, you can control the amount of dust mites in your home.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.