Keeping asthma under control
Avoid smoke and chemical fumes to keep asthma under control.
- Avoid smoke, especially cigarette smoke, vapours and chemical fumes.
- Stay indoors during the humid season or the change of seasons especially when the pollen count is high.
- Do not use fans in closed and dusty places.
- Cover mattresses and pillows with plastic covers. Wash the bedding in hot water every week.
- Do not use a vaporiser or humidifier unless it is thoroughly cleaned.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.