Tips to get sound sleep
Avoid smoking from 2 hours before your bed time till next morning. Avoid caffeinated beverages, after 2 PM.
- Have a set time to wake up (keep the same time even on weekends).
- Avoid exercise after 5 PM and have a light dinner.
- Avoid smoking from 2 hours before your bed time till next morning. Quitting smoking completely is best for your overall health.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages, after 2 PM.
- Avoid any stimulating activity such as watching an interesting television show, working at the computer or reading an interesting book etc. just before bedtime. Have the lights dim from 2 hours before bedtime.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.