Swine Flu Death Toll Strikes 408 In Gujarat, 50 In Odisha
Swine flu claimed five more lives in the past two days in Gujarat and killed two more in Odisha on Thursday, therefore taking the respective death tolls of the states to 408 and 50.
Swine flu cases have been on the rise since past some months throughout the country.
- Swine flu death toll is 408 in Gujarat and 50 in Odisha.
- Symptoms may include nausea, cold, fever, vomitting.
- Keeping your hands clean, staying at home, and avoiding gatherings helps.
The deadly flu has been on the rise since past some months throughout the country.
The State governments have duly issued guidelines to all the private and government officials to make appropriate provisions and arrangements for the patients of swine flu.
It is important to stay away from this killer virus. One must look for symptoms such as chills, fever, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, fatigue, nausea, and vomitting. One must go for checkup if any of the symptoms are observed.
Follow these simple tips so as to avoid catching swin flue:
1. Frequently wash your hands with soap and hand-sanitizer.
2. Avoid touching your nose, mouth, or eyes (The virus may tranfer from your hands).
3. Staying home if you're not feeling well.
4. Avoid indulging in large gatherings as far as possible in case swine flu is the season.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.