Curb snoring with lifestyle changes
Lifestyle changes that can help to curb snoring.
- Try losing weight - even just 10 pounds.
- Instead of sleeping on your back, try sleeping on your side.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- Don't eat large, heavy meals - particularly within about two hours of heading to bed.
- Don't take a sedative, which relaxes the muscles in your throat and increases snoring.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.