5 Ways To Boost Your Brain Power In 2 Weeks
Brain is the most important part of our body.Our brains govern our thoughts, emotions and movements. Poor diet plan, no physical exercise, inadequate sleep can make us unfocused , irritated and can make us exhausted. Many foods and lifestyle can boost brain power.
Ways to improve your mental power
1. Nuts: Walnuts are the powerhouse of many nutritious elements like fiber, protein and omega 3 fatty acids which are healthy for the brain. Omega 3 fatty acids protects against brain-damaging inflammation.
2. Brain healthy foods: Foods like cherries, seeds, herbs, ginger, almonds, pomegranates, grapes and blueberries should be included in the diet. These help to reduce inflammation and brain damaging free radicals.
3. Breathing exercise: Breathing exercise gives more oxygen to the brain which is essential for the optimum mental performance. This exercise should be done three times a day.
4. Sleep: Adequate sleep is also essential to boost the brain power. Make sure that you take a minimum eight hours of sleep every day. Inadequate sleep reduces mental and bodily functions.
5. Meditation: It improves brain health and helps brain to perform several functions properly. It is very simple and should be done every day as it helps you free from the worries, stress and pressures of the entire day.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.