Guidelines to prevent burns
Smokers should dispose off cigarettes stubs carefully. Cigarettes are a common cause of fires.
- Smokers should dispose off cigarettes stubs carefully. Cigarettes are a common cause of fires.
- Keep match-boxes and cigarette lighters away from children.
- Allow children to play with fireworks only under adult supervision.
- Never drink hot liquids while holding a baby. The baby may reach for it, spill it and cause burns.
- Always test the temperature of bathwater for a child. Children should not touch the hot water tap, as there is a risk of getting scalded by the hot water.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.