Preventing eye infections
Avoid sharing eye drops to prevent eye infections.
- Do take off your eyes from computer at regular intervals and have an anti-glare screen set on your computer.
- Do not share eye drops as it can transmit eye infection from one person to another.
- Wash your eyes and eyelids with an eye scrub and fresh water properly.
- Always wear sunglasses when in the sun, wind, or cold to prevent eye irritation.
- It's best to always wash your hands before and after touching your eyes or face.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.