Dealing with depression
Deep breathing techniques and meditation can help relax your mind and body.
- Deep breathing techniques and meditation can help relax your mind and body.
- Maintain a regular sleep schedule. Go to bed at the same time and wake up at the same time. Do some exercises in the evening. This makes you tired and you will get sleep easily.
- Depression can be treated by eating regular and healthy meals. Some foods, chocolates and sweets in particular, makes one feel good and happy.
- Studies have shown that exercise can fight mild to moderate depression because it increases your energy and provides a distraction from your worries.
- Sharing your thoughts and feelings in a supportive environment can be the first step towards resolving stress, anxiety and feeling of sadness.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.