Playtime is important
Playtime is more than a source of amusement for children and their parents.
- Playtime is more than a source of amusement for children and their parents. It teaches toddlers social skills, how to pay attention and to use their imagination.
- It's important to offer the child time and toys to help promote growth and development.
- Create a play space that's safe for your child. It should be a place where the child can play freely without the risk of injury, and where you can easily keep an eye on your child.
- Even simple toys can encourage imagination and wonder. Examples include blocks, crayons, plastic dishware, and pots and pans.
- And don't forget to include activities outside the home, such as a story hour at the local library, a trip to the playground.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.