Easing a baby's stuffy nose
Run a cool-mist humidifier or vaporiser in your baby's room.
- Run a cool-mist humidifier or vaporiser in your baby's room.
- If your baby's nasal secretions are still too thick, considering using normal saline solution (salt water) nose drops.
- Use a soft rubber infant suction bulb to suck out her nasal mucus.
- Letting your baby sleep in an inclined position helps promote nasal drainage.
- Never smoke around your baby. If you do smoke, wash your hands and change clothes before holding your baby.