Easing a baby's stuffy nose
Run a cool-mist humidifier or vaporiser in your baby's room.
- Run a cool-mist humidifier or vaporiser in your baby's room.
- If your baby's nasal secretions are still too thick, considering using normal saline solution (salt water) nose drops.
- Use a soft rubber infant suction bulb to suck out her nasal mucus.
- Letting your baby sleep in an inclined position helps promote nasal drainage.
- Never smoke around your baby. If you do smoke, wash your hands and change clothes before holding your baby.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.