Tips to prevent joint pain
Keeping your weight within a healthy range lessens the burden on your joints.
- Exercise regularly - Following a daily regimen of physical activities helps maintain healthy bones and joints and prevents the early onset of joint related problems like osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Eat healthy - Eating a healthy, nutritious and balanced diet and including joint forming supplements like chondroitin and glucosamine, also help maintain healthy joints, ligaments and tendons.
- Don't over-stress your joints - Avoiding deforming positions of the joints and constant repetitive movements.
- Watch your weight - Keeping your weight within a healthy range also lessens the burden on your joints.
- Reduce stress - Try stress reducing activities like, meditation, therapy, yoga. Reducing stress cuts your risk of developing joint problems.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.