Symptoms indicating fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is characterised by body aches and pains, and tender points that are painful to the touch.
- Having difficulty sleeping.
- Feeling stiff in the morning.
- Feeling sensitive to temperature, bright lights or loud sounds.
- Having a tingling sensation or numbness in the feet and hands.
- Having trouble with memory and cognitive thinking and frequent headaches.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.