Our Top 5 Home Remedies For Curing Arthritis
Arthritis is a very unpleasant condition which causes severe pain, almost unbearable at times. But with the help of these home remedies you can beat it.
The home remedy for arthritis will keep your pain at bay
1. Aloe Vera - It is prominent for its healing properties and can also be used to soothe aching joints. Aloe vera is also available in whole form from the leaves of the plant. A study proved that aloe vera contains a chemical called glucosamine which is also found in our cartilage. It helps against reducing arthritis pain and stiffness of the bones. It is one of the best home remedy known to us.
2. Cherries - Cherries are filled with certain flavonoids which act as anti-inflammatory agents. They play an important role in strengthening our joints and tendons by removing the free radicals from our body. Gout is a form of arthritis which produces sever pain in the joints. Cherries reduce the uric acid level of one's body to bring relief.
3. Olive Oil - They're the most effective against rheumatoid arthritis due to their anti-inflammatory properties. It contains antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids which help to soothe the pain. It also contains a natural compound called oleocanthal works wonder against arthritis influenced inflammation.
4. Green cabbage: Cooking a cabbage kills off all its nutrients. But a raw cabbage can be very helpful for arthritis patients. It provides a compound in our body called indole that cleanses a lot of toxins generated during the metabolic processes of our body. Some hospitals even wrap cabbage leaves on swollen joints to provide relief from arthritis.
5. Bananas: Bananas are famous for their anti-calcification property owing to a high potassium content in them. A study proved that increased quantity of potassium can lead to reduced pain in the patients. Potassium works against bone loss and helps in maintaining a good sodium content by inhibiting its retention.