Tips for healthy skin
Following a good diet and exercise regimen makes your skin look young and healthy.
- Drink water - The simplest way to clear and supple skin that is no longer dry is to drink plenty of water as it prevents the skin from dehydration. So, drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- Watch your diet - Cut out junk and oily food and add fresh fruits, green-leafy vegetables and fibre to your diet for a healthy skin.
- Exercise - Exercise does not only keep the body fit by regulating the oxygen, it also helps adding glow to your skin.
- Cut out stress, take rest - Taking proper rest that includes 6 to 8 hours of undisturbed sleep daily is the best way to rejuvenate the skin.
- Avoid too much sun exposure - Avoid too much exposure to the sun as it may cause skin burns. If you need to be out in the sun, use a good sunscreen.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.