Five Amazing Health Benefits Of Neem
Read to find out five absolutely amazing health benefits of Neem which will make your life a lot easy.
Neem is the most amazing antidote for everything
1. Wounds - It's paste if applied on the injury is one of the best method to prevent any infection. It's called wound healer for a reason. You just have to make a paste out of its leaves and apply the green sap on the injured area. It'll do wonders soon it would appear as if your injury didn't even happen.
2. Skin - It is also used as a skin toner. It can also clear acne, scars, pigmentation and black heads. The leaf extract has many anti-bacterial properties and regular use can cure many types of skin diseases. It is also capable in curing several types of skin fungal infections. It also helps in moisturising the skin.
3. Weight loss - Neem flower juice has been scientifically proven to help lose weight. These flowers boost your metabolism and thus accelerate the breakdown of fat. Mix this juice with lemon or honey and your weight loss process will be further catalysed.
4. Hair - It is also a good anti-microbial agent. It is deadly against head lice. It protects your scalp from oxidative stress caused by the free radicals. Neem leaves have antifungal properties, which work effectively against the dandruff causing fungi called Malassezia.
5. Oral Health - From its leaves to its twigs, Neem is very good for our oral health. Due to being anti-bacterial it works against the germs and maintains the alkaline level of our saliva. It is effective against gum infections and also brightens your teeth. From bad breath to mouth ulcers, Neem has defeated it all.
Also read: More benefits of Neem
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.