Tips to help control anger
Practice deep-breathing exercises, listen to music, or read something of your interest to control your anger.
- Count to 10 before reacting or leave the situation all together.
- Do some physically exerting activities like a walk, swim, etc,
- Soothe yourself, by practicing deep-breathing exercises, visualizing relaxing scenes, listening to music, yoga or read something of your interest.
- It is very important to express anger as soon as possible. Never be stewed. If you cannot speak to the person who angered you, speak to some trusted person and let your emotions flow.
- Think carefully before you say anything. It is better not say any anything than to say something regretful.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.