Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Why do I have pain in my teeth?

Why do I have pain in my teeth?

Q: I am a 28 years old woman who frequently feels pain in the lower premolar left side and sometimes overall. The corners of my teeth are breaking. I have done scaling too and my teeth are neat. I always press my lower and upper teeth together because of the pain. I do flossing too. The pain is like there is something stuck in between my teeth and gums and I feel some sensation on the surfaces of my teeth. I was taking hormonal treatment for pregnancy but now I have stopped it. I am hypertensive. Please advise.

A:May be you are suffering from night grinding and associated attrition and chipping of teeth. Please get yourself examined in order to ascertain the real nature of the problem.