Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Why am I feeling dizzy?

Why am I feeling dizzy?

Q: I am a 31 years old male feeling dizziness for the last one month. Earlier I feel some heaviness in my head. Sometimes, I also feel breathing problem. I did these tests - blood, sugar, KFT, lipid profile, heart TMT and other necessary test, but all the reports are normal. Why am I feeling dizzy?

A:It is very common to have dizziness, by which we usually mean a feeling of blackout or a sensation that "I may become unconscious". Some may also mean vertigo (chakkar). At your age, it is uncommon to have dizziness for a month continuously without any other problems / symptoms. Although the fact that you dont take holidays from work is praiseworthy, it also reflects the fact that you may be stressed with your work. Screen exposure for more than few hours without adequate rest for eyes, excessive coffee, inadequate sleep, excess driving, continuous airconditioning etc are common reasons that may cause dizziness in some people. Many a times there may be abnormal neurological findings upon a physical examination done by a qualified Neurologist, hence it is best to get examined by one. You can get the reference through NDTV or a net search.

Woman Gives Birth To 'Miracle Twins' Naturally, Discharges Self Hours Later

Thu, 21 Sep 2017 14:30:15 IST
Apparently she had no idea that she was giving birth to twins and then the natural delivery of the kids made the doctors describe it as "miraculous". The kids are joined at the abdomen and share an umbilical cord. Doctors say that they "desperately need surgery".

Shocking Rise In Premature Baby Deaths, Reveals Study

Thu, 21 Sep 2017 12:33:03 IST
There has been a tremendous rise in the number of neonatal deaths in connection with premature births and babies with low-birthweight over the period of past 15 years even though the country has witnessed decline in early deaths from infections, according to health officials.

Hyderabad: Senior Doctor Attacked At Gandhi Hospital, 250 Juniors Boycott Duties

Thu, 21 Sep 2017 11:30:47 IST
Doctors tried to save him but he succumbed to the attack, post which, his family attacked the doctors saying that they did not pay much attention to the patient.

Woman Revived After 30 Minutes Of Death!

Thu, 21 Sep 2017 10:30:16 IST
She suffered a cardiac arrest just before the surgery began and it was no less than a miracle when the doctors were able to revive her 30 minutes after she suffered a cardiac arrest.