Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What is the treatment for receding gums?

What is the treatment for receding gums?

Q: I have receding gums. My dentist told me last year that there is no treatment for it. My teeth will eventually fall. I am 37 years old. Now, it seems the gums are receding too fast especially in my canine teeth - looks as if the whole of my tooth is exposed. I am very worried. What can I do?

A:Receding gums can be treated depending upon its severity and location. You need to consult a Periodontist (Gum Specialist). I am sure he will be able to manage it surgically depending on the situation.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com