Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » My cousin forces penetration, what should I do?

My cousin forces penetration, what should I do?

Q: I am 18 years old. I get very hard erections while sleeping specially early in the morning. One day, I woke up and found that my 22-year-old cousin, was squatting over my body with my erect penis inside her. I tried to push her away. Since then this happens two to three times a week. I tried to convince her and told her that I will complain to her parents but she in turn threatened me saying that I should continue it otherwise she would complain that I raped her. Whenever she wants she forces me. It has become very embarrasing for me. How should I get rid of this problem?

A:You are an adult and you need to be firm about your own decisions. What is happening is against your consent and wishes and there is no reason why you should allow it to be forced upon yourself. You need to talk to your cousin very clearly and firmly and express your concern and thoughts regarding this matter and reach the solution as you desire. I also suggest that you should consult a psychiatrist so that you could take personal advise.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com