Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » I want to get out of my relationship with a married man, what should I do?

I want to get out of my relationship with a married man, what should I do?

Q: I am emotionally attached to a married man. Now due to some reasons I want to forget and leave him. But whenever I try to get away from him, I feel that I will die if I don't talk to him. Something bursts inside me and provokes me to go back to him to ask for forgiveness. I have been trying very hard but those beautiful memories are killing me. I want to come out of it and live my life happily. I am a very strong person and I can't be emotional like this with anyone else. Please help me get out of this problem.

A:From what you report it seems you are caught up in relationship which is not only causing a lot of pain to you but is also unhealthy. Being in the relationship has not only become existential for you but is also stopping you from looking at life beyond it. It could just be your fear of living a life without this person which is stopping you from taking constructive steps towards coming out of this relationship. Think about it whether you have already lost control or are just fearing it. You could confide in a friend and take his / her help. Consulting a professional psychotherapist would be of some help.


................... Advertisement ...................


Short videosBy Firework

................... Advertisement ...................

--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com