Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How should I deal with my husband's extramarital affair?

How should I deal with my husband's extramarital affair?

Q: My husband and I have been married over six years and known each other for fifteen years. We have a three years old child. My husband have found a new love at his workplace and despite knowing all the consequences he wishes to go on with this affair. I feel helpless and suicidal. I feel incapable of handling this situation. What should I do?

A:Well, suicide is and can NEVER be the solution. It is worth having a frank and honest chat with your husband and know that what you seem to know is the right thing or not. Then if the facts match, it is worthwhile going to a Psychologist for counselling. You obviously need to increase your coping skills and obviously at a certain stage your hubby would also need to visit a Psychologist. Persevere, persist and do not lose hope.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com