Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How can my teeth be corrected?

How can my teeth be corrected?

Q: I am a 27 years old male having protruding central incisors. I was supposed to put braces about 10 years back and for that purpose I had four molars extracted but eventually did not end up going through the process. I want to correct my teeth, but without braces. How can my teeth be corrected? How much does it cost?

A:Generally it is the pre molars which are extracted for orthodontic purpose. At the age of 27 years the bone becomes very dense and it is extremely difficult to move teeth from their position. In such a situation, a fixed orthodontic treatment with braces would be more feasible rather than treating by a removable appliance. Cost varies from doctor to doctor and also depends upon the difficulty level of the case.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com