Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Can I conceive if my husband is suffering from azoospermia?

Can I conceive if my husband is suffering from azoospermia?

Q: My 33 years old husband is suffering from azoospermia. He had mumps in his teenage. The problem remains in spite being treated for long in a reputed hospital in Delhi. We have been married for five years. What are our chances of getting a child by natural conception?

A:Well if you know that your husband has azoospermia you should not be wasting time, as with medicines there may not be a chance to improve sperm count for him. In the given circumstances the options with you would be to accept artificial insemination (sperm from an unknown source or a bank) or to adopt a child. These decisions are of the individual couple. You and your husband should discuss between both of you and if you need help you could counsel with the fertility specialist and take a decision. Your age is perfect and you could decide what you would like to do.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com