Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Women - vaginal discharge

Women - vaginal discharge

Q: I am getting a burning sensation as well as a thick vaginal discharge all the time. This started 2 weeks ago and I have been fealing very tired since then. I am not sure if this is related but I do feel I have a lot of phlegm in my throat. Could you suggest a medicine available in the US?

A:The best solution to your problem is to get a vaginalysis done. Any primary care physician can do it. I urge you to get a complete vaginalysis done including a pap smear and STD screen. If you want to try any over the counter remedy first, I would suggest an anti-fungal (Monistat Cream). Usually, these infections cause vaginal discomfort only. I don't think that the phlegm is related to your vaginal problem.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com