Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Why is there a bad smell after sneezing?

Why is there a bad smell after sneezing?

Q: I am a 38 years old man who had a problem of bad smell. When I sneeze, it gives a bad smell. Please suggest. I do not drink or smoke.

A:Some amount of stagnant nasal and sinus secretions are present in the nose and some small pockets in the nose. They become stale and start smelling. When you sneeze, these secretions are forced out of the nose and you feel the smell. If this happens very often and you also have some foul smell coming from the breath also, then one visit to an ENT specialist is warranted to rule out any nasal or sinus infection.

Swine Flu Explosion: 42 New Cases Reported In Mohali, Tips To Prevent It

Mohali district reportedly sees increased number of cases of swine flu this year. So far, there have been 42 positive cases and five deaths of this deadly disease. Here's a list of tips to prevent it.

Angry With The Expensive Treatment, Patient Stabs The Doctor!

When the doctor came in to examine him on Monday evening, the patient attacked the doctor in a fit of rage. It is being stated that the patient took this step because he was upset with the expensive treatment.

65 Year Old Zirakpur Man Dies Of Swine Flu

A 65-year-old man, called Kirti Kumar died due to swine flu in Zirakpur, on Monday. This is the third swine-flu death in the Derabassi Subdivision within a period of one month.

Kerala AIDS Society Grants 'Clean Chit' To Regional Cancer Centre

According to a report by the Kerala State AIDS Control Society, the blood given to a nine year-old girl during transfusion at Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) in Thiruvananthapuram was tested before the process, and HIV was not detected, but the same was detected at a later stage.