Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Where can we report about adverse drug reactions?

Where can we report about adverse drug reactions?

Q: Where can we lodge a complaint for medicine, which has reacted adversely? Or the patient cannot do anything as medicine at all? As it may suit someone or may not. I have seen that some of the medicine for weight reduction creates problem with the CNS system and lead to all funny symptoms. There are chances it may damage the brain system too. These medicines are selling like hot cakes as obesity is a common problem.

A:I suggest you contact the office of the Drug Controller of India in New Delhi. You could also try the office of the Medical Council of India, also in New Delhi.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com