Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What tests are required for andropause?

What tests are required for andropause?

Q: My question is what type of tests should I take if I am having andropause. I am a 42 years old diabetic, taking glyciphage and have erectile dysfunction.

A:Erectile dysfunction is common in diabetic patients and may be either due to vascular/neuropathic problem or hormonal dysfunction (what you are referring to andropause. Tests for andropause are serum LH, FSH and testosterone and semen analysis. For vascular cause you need doppler ultrasound of penile region and for neuropathic cause tests needed are clinical examination and nerve conduction tests.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com