Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What should I do for bleeding piles?

What should I do for bleeding piles?

Q: I have been suffering from pain due to bleeding while passing stools since the past 2 years but it has been quite severe since 15 days. It could be piles. Do I need some treatment; is surgery a must?

A:If you are suffering with bleeding piles, this will need treatment with banding or injection. You should see a good surgeon or a gastroenterologist for this.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com