Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What is the cure for my bleeding eye problem?

What is the cure for my bleeding eye problem?

Q: I am 19 years old and have a bleeding eye problem. What is the treatment for it?

A:This sounds like subconjunctival haemorrhage, i.e. bleeding underneath the conjunctiva, which in itself should not cause any harm and may have been caused by injury or stress from severe coughing sneezing or straining at stool. This should disappear in 1-2 weeks time without any treatment. However, in order to investigate the cause of it, you need to see an eye specialist who may do some blood tests and clotting studies to exclude anything serious and treat accordingly, especially if it is frequent.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com