Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What can be done for chronic eye irritation?

What can be done for chronic eye irritation?

Q: The problem with my eyes started 20 years back. It started with a mild irritation especially while travelling when the dust particles entered the eye. After this the condition started worsening. I then got it checked and the doctor said it is due to papilages. What is my problem?

A:It seems you are suffering from chronic allergic conjunctivitis, which gets aggravated by pollutants in the environment. A course of anti-allergic treatments, combined with tear supplements in case of accompanying dry eye will help to alleviate the symptoms. Use of good quality protective sunglasses while travelling will also help ease the complaints.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com