Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » My married son flirts with other women, what should I do?

My married son flirts with other women, what should I do?

Q: My son, 28 years old, got married two years back and is living with his wife in the US. They have no children yet. He does not show much interest in having sex with his wife. On the other hand he flirts with American girls. On confrontation, he admits that he is doing a mistake and regrets. He says he does not know why he is doing this? He loves his wife very much and says he cannot live without her! Theirs is a love marriage after 11 years of courtship. The whole family is upset about this. We don't know how to change his behaviour. The girl also loves him so much that she does not even think of divorcing him. How can we get out of this problem? Should we take him to a psychiatrist? Can we get some name of experts from Delhi?

A:Your son should be taken either to a psychiatrist or a psychologist who will uncover the reason for his behaviour which is affecting his marital relationship. Preferably he should consult where he is living because he will need to go to them for follow ups frequently for the consultation to be effective. In Delhi all hospitals have a psychiatric wing so you can consult there. In the private sector South Delhi has VIMHANS near Ashram; East Delhi has Delhi Psychiatry Centre on Vikas Marg; West Delhi has Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajinder Nagar (old). You can get good care in any of these institutions.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com