Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Is it possible for me to conceive?

Is it possible for me to conceive?

Q: I am a 33 years old woman, and I underwent a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) test, which show blocked fallopian tubes. I have taken placentrax injections on alternate days for two months. Can I conceive?

A:No it is not possible. If the tubes are blocked, they need a surgery to open them, or pregnancy can be achieved by the IVF/Test tube baby technique, depending on all factors taken into account especially the site, number, type and cause of tubal damage. Associated disease, sperm factors and ovulation as well.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com