Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Injury to testicles

Injury to testicles

Q: When I was studying in school, I jumped from a tree and suffered from a very painful blow to my testicles. After some days I found that one of the testicles increased in size. I do not have any problems with this but my friends say it could be a disease. Kindly advise.

A:You may be having what is called hydrocoele. It can simply be diagnosed by any surgeon or a urologist. Please see one of them. A scrotal ultrasound is also helpful.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com