Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » I cannot tolerate wrong practices at work, how can I control my anger?

I cannot tolerate wrong practices at work, how can I control my anger?

Q: I am suffering from a major depressive disorder for the last 3 years and am in consultation with a psychiatrist. The medicine given is not of proper power i.e. instead of 2 mg or 4 mg I am getting 1 mg. Nature wise I am very aggressive and not able to tolerate any wrong practices in the office. Therefore my superiors have prejudice against me. They make my work less because I tell them their mistakes and wrong decisions against the rules of our office. What to do?

A:There are two essential components that need to be incorporated for effective treatment. One is medication which you are already taking. However, if you suggest that the dose is not optimum please discuss this with your doctor who will be in a better position to advise on this issue. With regards to other difficulties that you have encountered at the work place, please consider developing alternative behaviours that will be of less consequence to you. I appreciate that you may have certain ideas about how things should function but if a bold step like talking about it openly is going to create difficulties then changing your responses will be advisable. In case you have difficulty in doing so, try and seek professional help from a psychologist. Regular counselling sessions will surely help you.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com