Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to treat watering of eyes?

How to treat watering of eyes?

Q: My eyes start watering once i see anything red or see a red pair of eyes. My eyes are very sensitive. What should I do for this problem?

A:The patient should be examined by an ophthalmologist to ascertain the cause of the watering and treat accordingly. In the meantime, a non-specific decongestant may work such as Andre I-kul drops or Ocurest drops twice daily.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com