Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to treat Supra Ventricular Tachycardia?

How to treat Supra Ventricular Tachycardia?

Q: It has been more than a decade that I have a heart problem. I have consulted many cardiologists and have been diagnosed as Supra Ventricular Tachycardia. Despite taking several medications the problem still persists. The problem occurs without any warning or symptom and when it starts my pulse rate records around 140 per minute. Then I become indolent and sometimes inert. I have gone through some medical journals and came to learn that it could be due to low level of haemoglobin in my blood. Please, advise.

A:As you say, you have been diagnosed to have Supra Ventricular Tachycardia. This is not due to low level of haemoglobin. If it is occuring despite medicines, then you can undergo the treatment of Radiofrequency Ablation, which is very effective in curing this problem. Please see your cardiologist for this.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com